The Triac Carbon Skate is a totally new way of making roller skis lighter and finely tuned for flex, using Swix IPM technology. Available in two flexes to match the specific riding style of different athletes—medium flex ideal for most skiers, and stiff flex 30% stiffer for skiers with a powerful kick or over body weigh over 90k. We engineered the carbon frame with a lowered center of gravity, for the ultimate on snow feeling. The base is reinforced with Kevlar for better durability, to protect the carbon structure—and to provide a feel like no other roller ski out there.
• Ultra-light carbon frame construction
• Integrated spacers and wheel slots
• Two flexes for a wide range of skiers: medium and stiff
• Lowered center of gravity for optimum ski feeling
• Great torsional stability
• Kevlar-reinforced base
• Fender with vibration damping
• Integrated aluminum reinforcement at the binding attachment points
• Pre-drilled for Salomon SNS/Prolink and Rottefella bindings.
Length: 630 mm
Weight: 1,55 kg
Diameter wheels: 100 mm
Width wheels: 23 mm